The following document details our privacy and data protection policy for our website.
At The Wise Seeker, SL we attach great importance to your privacy. We inform you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
THE WISE SEEKER, SL
Fiscal address: C/ Collado Mediano 6, 28034 Madrid.
Contact phone: 91 915 24 00
2. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE
Ozonia Consultants, SL
3. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The data you provide us both at the time of creating your account with us and to create your profile will be processed to:
• Analyze the user's profile, behaviour, skills, competencies, personality and knowledge.
• Take aptitude, language and programming practice tests.
• Comply with legally established obligations and verify compliance with contractual obligations.
• Contact management for the development of personnel selection processes.
• Evaluate the participants in a talent selection or evaluation process based on their psychological profile, skills and knowledge.
• Propose areas for improvement to those evaluated based on their profile.
• Propose job offers to users adjusted to their profile.
4. LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis that enables this treatment is the execution of a contract that materializes in the acceptance of the conditions of use of the platform.
5. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, we process the following categories of data:
• Identification data: name, surname, ID number, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
• Personal characteristics data: date of birth, country of residence, age.
• Academic training data provided through the corresponding curriculum vitae.
• Data on professional experience provided through the corresponding curriculum vitae.
• Traffic and location data.
• Electronic communications metadata.
• Commercial information data.
• Economic, or financial, banking data.
• If you participate in a selection process, we may process data about your psychological profile, skills or knowledge.
The personal data that we request are mandatory, in such a way that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting The Wise Seeker from any responsibility in this regard. However, The Wise Seeker may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the RGPD.
6. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
If you are a registered user, your personal data will be communicated to our Client Companies (companies in the process of searching for personnel) in order to participate in the selection processes of said entities. Without such data communication, the provision of our services is not possible.
Your data may be communicated to the rest of the entities that work with The Wise Seeker in order to answer your questions, manage the service you contract and inform you of services, events and news.
In addition, in certain cases contemplated in current regulations, we may communicate your data to the competent authorities.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
International transfers of your personal data will not be made, except in the case of international job offers.
8. CONSERVATION PERIODS
The information provided will be kept for the period necessary to comply with the legal obligations of our activity. The data provided will be treated confidentially and will not be transferred to third parties, except to those legitimate assignees, by legal requirement or that is strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service. Likewise, in all the purposes described above, when the data is no longer necessary for such purposes, it will be deleted with the appropriate security measures.
9. EXISTENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISIONS THAT PRODUCE LEGAL EFFECTS FOR THE USER
You are informed that the processing of your data for the indicated purposes will not imply, on the part of The Wise Seeker, the application of automated decisions that produce legal effects for the client.
• Right of access, rectification, portability, deletion and limitation or opposition to treatment.
• Right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• Right to file a claim with the “AEPD.es” Authority if you consider that the treatment is not appropriate.
To exercise your rights, you must write in writing, identifying yourself sufficiently (DNI) to:
THE WISE SEEKER SL | C/ Collado Mediano 6 Bis, 28034 Madrid | email@example.com
The Wise Seeker, SL, has implemented and maintains the security levels required by the RGPD to protect users' personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The personal data that we may collect through the Website/App or through the different communications that we maintain with you will be treated confidentially, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
13. UPDATING OF THE PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Date of last revision February 16, 2022.